Upload stamp | Aitutaki | 1994 | 714
For upload is necessary to be logged
Catalog dataFor detail of stamp showing do log in
How upload stamps
- Uploaded stamp has to agree with catalog's data.
- Uploaded stamp must not be mutilated.
- Uploaded stamp has to be shooted or scanned in color, on black background.
- Uploaded stamp has to be seen whole on picture (with perforation).
- Picture of stamp can't contain any logo.
- Picture of stamp has to be cut (within stamp must not be seen anything else).
- The stamp must be unmarked.
- The stamp cannot be crooked.
- Scanning cannot be scaled up or downed by software!
- The uploaded image may be in sufficient quantity (available 200px width and 200px height).
Tips for you
Do you know when you sign up:
- get your profile on our portal
- you'll be able to tag your badge and ownership
- you'll be able to view other collections
- you'll be able to insert stamps and upload images
- you will be able to communicate with other philatelists
The beginnings of philately date back to the first half of the 19th century. Who was actually behind the initial boom in philately?