Upload stamp | Anguilla | 1984 | 573
For upload is necessary to be logged
Catalog dataFor detail of stamp showing do log in
How upload stamps
- Uploaded stamp has to agree with catalog's data.
- Uploaded stamp must not be mutilated.
- Uploaded stamp has to be shooted or scanned in color, on black background.
- Uploaded stamp has to be seen whole on picture (with perforation).
- Picture of stamp can't contain any logo.
- Picture of stamp has to be cut (within stamp must not be seen anything else).
- The stamp must be unmarked.
- The stamp cannot be crooked.
- Scanning cannot be scaled up or downed by software!
- The uploaded image may be in sufficient quantity (available 200px width and 200px height).
Tips for you
Do you know when you sign up:
- get your profile on our portal
- you'll be able to tag your badge and ownership
- you'll be able to view other collections
- you'll be able to insert stamps and upload images
- you will be able to communicate with other philatelists
Invite friends to our portal. For each invitee who buys a full account through your link, you will receive a reward of 10 % of the price of the purchased account.